BOOK YOUR TICKET AND REGISTER HERE!
3rd International Workshop
P2P FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
Opportunities • Risks • Market Dynamics • Regulation
20-21 July 2017, London, United Kingdom
This third edition of the P2PFISY workshop will bring together scholars, regulators and practitioners interested in the P2P economics aiming at bridging the gap between academics, technologists, policy makers, regulators and FinTech addressing questions of practical importance on:
- Digital currencies and Blockchain technologies
- P2P lending and Crowdfunding
- Digital Money Transfer
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Payments
Call for Papers
We welcome submissions covering the following topics:
– Digital currencies and Blockchain technologies;
– P2P lending and Crowdfunding;
Submissions should focus on (but are not limited to):
- Cryptographic protocols and P2P networks
- Central bank digital currencies (payment and monetary aspects)
- Threats / attacks / defences / security engineering of P2P systems
- Systemic risk of P2P systems
- Digital identification
- Fraud detection and financial crime prevention
- Legal aspects and regulatory issues
- Financial inclusion and market stability
- Socio-economic and monetary aspects of P2P systems
- Technology adoption and market dynamics
- New business models and novel applications
- Automatic Regulation and Automatic Compliance (RegTech)
- Innovative technology applied to the insurance industry model (InsurTech)
- Internet of Things, smart energy & utilities
- Smart contracts and decentralized government
Authors wishing to contribute a paper to the conference should do it via the EasyChair submission system using the following link.
Full papers and extended abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
The deadline for submission is midnight GMT 15th April, 2017.
Any mention of the author’s names or affiliations should be removed from the submitted paper.
Submitted papers will be reviewed by the P2PFISY 2017 Workshop Scientific Committee. Corresponding authors will be notified of acceptance by 20th May, 2017.
Authors whose papers are accepted will also have the opportunity to submit their papers for publication in a special issue of Journal of Digital Banking, the major new professional journal publishing in-depth, peer-reviewed articles and case studies on FinTech innovation, digital disruption and how to develop a profitable, customer-focused digital banking strategy.
Program and Organizing Committee
Dr. Paolo Tasca, UCL CBT
Prof. Tomaso Aste, UCL CBT
Alexander Lipton, MIT Media Lab
Ben R. Craig, FED Cleveland
Primavera De Filippi, Harvard University
Robleh Ali, MIT Media Lab
Wei-Tek Tsai, Beihang University
David Yermack, Stern School of Business NYU
Tiziana di Matteo, King’s College
Ben Shenglin, Zehijang University
David Andolfatto, FED Saint Louis
Wilko Bolt, De Nederlandsche Bank
Ben Fung, Bank of Canada
University College London, Wilkins Building, Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre